Friday, January 13, 2012

Two Weeks Notice

So... I officially gave my two weeks notice at work today AH! It's such an exciting time for our family. It'll be hard at first, but my hours had gone down to barely 25/week, so I don't think it will be (too) much of an adjustment. We're starting the next chapter of our lives, and so I thought the blog needed a little face lift. I was never too in love with the original address of funnyfamilyadventures anyway. By the way, twoweeksnotice had already been taken.. and I liked "too" so I'm not an idiot that spelled it wrong :)

Anyways, back to the important things. I am officially going to be a stay at home mom for the next year or so. Ben's at such a great age, and since we are able, I am going to stay home with him. It's going to be tough, we're going to have to make some adjustments, but overall I think it will be a great experience. I know I will never regret staying at home with my child, I may miss the adult interaction of an office, but I will never get back this time with him. YAY for new challenges and experiences! I'm going to try to keep it real with how things are going. Because I know while some days will be wonderful, some days are going to ... let's be honest.. probably SUCK.  Let's hope Ben and I don't drive each other CRAZY! Here's to new adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment